Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions below apply to all advice, education, and personal development services provided by Sharon Ford or Bold Alchemy. This also includes all deep tissue massage, Niagara massage and Bioresonance treatments and the dispensing of Australian Bush Flower essences to assist with treatments. The terms ‘advice, education, or personal development services’ used here cover life-change advice, intuitive perception, educational personal development programs and personal empowerment retreats.
- Sharon Ford and Bold Alchemy employee/s will endeavour to do their best to assist the client, be honest and do their work with integrity to achieve outcomes for the client, however neither Sharon Ford nor Bold Alchemy or its employee/s are responsible for the client’s journey or outcome of results.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Sharon Ford and Bold Alchemy agrees to provide the services as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first treatment session or start date of a retreat or workshop shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first treatment session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to sign a contract with Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy at the commencement of treatments, workshops or retreats.
Responsibility & Commitment
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will seek to enable the client to have a transformative healing experience, assist with pain management, be able to set boundaries in their life and gain a clearer perspective into what is causing their distress either physically, emotionally or psychologically.
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of treatment sessions, workshops or retreats or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- The following disclaimer is provided for your information and for legal reasons in accordance with the current Australian Legislation. I Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy are under legal obligation to make you aware that all information given to you during an intuitive personal empowerment session, retreat or program workshop is for entertainment purposes only and no liability will be accepted by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy for neither any actions taken resulting from a reading or information provided, nor consequences of such action which may or may not arise from the results.
- Intuitive personal empowerment sessions, retreats or program material offered by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy are intended to offer insight into a person’s personal life and offer inspiration and encouragement. The information provided is for guidance only. What you decide to do with the information given to you, including any actions you take, is down to your own personal responsibility and choice. All readings/intuitive sessions and questions answered do not in any way constitute legal, financial, medical, professional or business advice, and are subject to your own interpretation and judgement.
- The client understand that the body has the ability to heal itself and to do so; relaxation and stress reduction are often beneficial. The client acknowledges that long term imbalances in the body often require multiple sessions in order to facilitate and restore balance within the body. The client understands that any discomfort, pain or reaction to the session is part of your bodys’ response and not caused by the practitioner Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy facilitating the treatment. The client hereby accepts that there shall be no liability on the practitioner should adverse effects be experienced.
- Personal information or business information supplied to Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy by the client in treatment sessions, workshops or retreats will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy and the client will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement at commencement of treatments, workshops or retreats. Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy requires that the client provide an emergency contact name and telephone number, to be used only in the event of an emergency, such as sudden illness or accident.
- All documentation and information relating to the client will be held by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy as confidential.
Clarity and Style
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will discuss with the client the delivery style of the bioresonance, Niagara massage therapy and intuitive insight advice. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy on any area of the treatment, workshop or retreat program process. Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the services provided is welcomed and can be given during a treatment session or via email at email@example.com
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the treatment process, workshop or retreat program sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
Bioresonance and Niagara Massage Therapy
- Stand alone Bioresonance treatment sessions will be paid in a bundle of three treatments including 1x 2 hour initial consultation session then 2x 1.5 hour sessions. The client can then choose whether he/she would like to continue on a single payment basis from there on in.
- For best results it is recommended that there is no more than a week break between each of the initial three treatments. Thereafter should the client wish to continue treatments there can be breaks of two weeks between treatments and then dependent on an assessment of the symptoms the frequency can be worked out between Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy and the client.
- There is no guarantee from Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy with Bioresonance or Deep Tissue Niagara therapy treatments that the client will feel well or better after the sessions.
- If symptoms are worsening after the third Bioresonance treatment Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy may assess the clients situation and refer onto other treatment providers if deemed necessary.
- Deep tissue and Niagara massage therapy sessions will be paid on a single treatment basis.
- If deemed necessary a bush flower remedy may be made tailored to the specific situation and given to the client in any of these two above-mentioned treatments for an extra fee.
- A full health questionnaire is to be completed and returned by the client prior to bioresonance sessions.
Retreats, Workshops and Personal Empowerment Programs
- Purchase of retreat empowerment programs can be paid for up to three months in advance. If the client wishes to purchase Bioresonance or Deep Tissue Niagara Massage therapy treatments prior to the retreat program commencing, these fees are additional to the cost of the retreat program fee.
- Retreat program or any personal empowerment programs created by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy fees, must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the retreat and/or personal empowerment program. The retreat and/or personal empowerment program may include a 2-3 day workshop including specifically written educational modules by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy for the purpose of providing intellectual insight that will complement the treatments and exercises given therein.
- Retreat programs or any personal empowerment programs created by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy may be stand-alone products or include several weeks of Bioresonance and deep tissue Niagara therapy massage sessions.
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will recommend the frequency of treatment sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the healing journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- Full payment for any of the services provided by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy is due before or at the first session.
- Personal empowerment sessions will take place between the client and Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy at either Bold Alchemy premises or a venue by mutual agreement, via Skype or by telephone (client calls Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy).
- Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between treatment sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired personal outcomes.
- The client may contact Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy by phone messaging or email between sessions to share a success or seek clarification on a treatment issue. Support between sessions is seen by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy as a necessary part of the healing process. Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a treatment session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused Bioresonance sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy may need to rearrange a treatment session; in these circumstances Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment the client.
- Where a client pays for a session, or sessions, in advance they must have the treatment session(s) that they have paid for within 6 months of the payment, or their fee is forfeited.
- For retreat and empowerment programs that include several weeks of Bioresonance and Niagara treatment sessions following the retreat/workshop, the treatment sessions must have no longer than a two week break between them until completion. If the client is unable to make the treatments within a three week period consecutively (due to the client’s circumstances) Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy is within their rights to cancel the follow up sessions without refund to the client.
- The client may terminate their bioresonance initial three (3) treatment agreement at any time in writing. Any monies owed by the client at the time of cancellation will become due immediately. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be at the discretion of Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further treatment sessions to the client. Under such circumstances the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy where practicable, and will be refunded any advance payments made for treatment sessions not yet provided.
- There may be occasions when Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client choses to make.
Retreats and Empowerment Program Disclaimer
- The retreat workshops offered by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy have been designed to assist people to learn skills to manage day to day stress, build resilience to stress, enhance well-being, and improve one’s overall effectiveness in day to day work and life.
- The retreats, workshops and empowerment programs on offer from Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy are not intended as a substitute for consultation and treatment from a qualified and registered psychologist. If you have concerns about your mental or physical health then we recommend you immediately consult either your physician, doctor, psychologist or allied health care professional first (whichever is appropriate), before deciding on whether to embark on the transformative retreat, workshop or empowerment journey.
- Clients are reminded that true transformative life changes can mean periods of ups and downs which may affect relationships with family, loved ones or career as the client transforms as a person. The client accepts there could be periods akin to being on an emotional rollercoaster and that this is part of the process. Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy will do her best to support the client through these periods but is not held responsible. The client acknowledges personal accountability for their journey.
- The client agrees that using any of these services are entirely at your own risk. Bioresonance, Deep Tissue Niagara massage therapy, empowerment programs, retreats, workshops or intuitive guidance are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty. These services are requested at the client’s own choice and with inherent singular responsibility. Any actions or lack of actions, taken by the client of such advice is done so solely by choice and responsibility of the client and is neither the responsibility nor liability of Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy Therapy. The client takes full responsibility in the decisions they make after receiving treatments or attending personal empowerment sessions or intuitive guidance as well as assuming responsibility for the consequences. The client enters into all treatment sessions, empowerment programs workshops and retreats with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
- Periodically Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy, may provide links to other websites or written print material which may be of value, interest and convenience to the client. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organisation product of service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites and print material including their privacy policies. In no event shall Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
Termination of Service
Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy retains the right to leave the Bioresonance or Deep Tissue Niagara therapy massage session at any time if she is made to feel uncomfortable and clients will have this same right.
Cancellation Policy for Retreat or Workshop
As you can appreciate, running a small business is at times tricky and challenging. Many of the retreats, events or retreats run by Sharon Ford / Bold Alchemy are crafted and tailored for intimate groups with specific interests and gifts. As such it is at best difficult to find replacement participants at short notice. A Retreat/Event/Workshop Cancellation policy exists to ensure that retreats/workshops/event can still go ahead for the benefit of other participants but also not run at a loss if participants pull out after the event is scheduled and confirmed.
Deposit is due at the time of booking to hold your place. This deposit is strictly non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.
Facilitator Cancels Event
100% Refund including Deposit Refund.
If, after booking a retreat/program the client is unable to attend, the client is welcome to nominate someone else to attend in their place so long as they meet the criteria of the workshop/retreat/program. Please advise substitutions in writing so a correct name tag will be available on registration.
Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
Retreats, Empowerment Programs Workshops, Events:
- Cancellation more than 45 days before the event: 100% Balance Refund, Deposit Non-Refundable
- Cancellation less than 45 days, but more than 30 days: 75% of Balance Refund, Deposit Non-Refundable
- Cancellation less than 30 days, but no more than 15 days: 50% of Balance Refund, Deposit Non-Refundable
- Cancellation less than 14 days: 25% of Balance Refund, Deposit Non-Refundable
- Cancellation less than 7 days: No Refund
- Cancellation must be in writing to – firstname.lastname@example.org